The Highway Department maintains the residential street and public right of way in unincorporated Orland Township. This includes repair and construction of streets, storm sewers, sidewalks, curbs and street signs. We are also responsible for snow removal, street sweeping, street lighting, mowing right of way and culvert replacement.
Improving the safety and overall appearance of our community is a cooperative effort between residents and government. Very positive changes occur when we work together. Please help make Orland Township a community to be proud of by reporting illegal dumping, street light outages, potholes, broken or missing street signs to the Highway Department Maintenance Facility.
Orland Township's unincorporated infrastructure is monitored, maintained, repaired, cleared and upgraded on a daily basis. All this is done on average for less than $20 per household per year. As your Highway Commissioner it has been my goal to work with the community and be an efficient and responsible agency.
- Highway Commissioner: Brian Younker
Highway Department Maintenance Facility
16125 South Wolf Road
Orland Park, IL 60467
8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday.
Please feel free to review all the services offered by Orland Township.
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUESTS
The following are instructions on how to file a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with Orland Township Road District.
- Please make your request for records in writing. The office of the Illinois Attorney General does not require the completion of a standard form for this purpose. You may submit your written request in person, by mail, fax, or email. Please direct your request to:
Orland Township Road District
16125 S. Wolf Road
Orland Park, Illinois
Orland Township Road District FOI Officer:
- Please be as specific as possible in describing the information requested.
- Please tell us whether you would like copies of the requested records, or whether you wish to examine the records in person. You have the right to either option.
- There is no fee for up to 50 pages of standard paper copies. For pages beyond 50, there is a 15 cent-per-page charge.
- You are permitted to ask for a waiver of copying fees. To do so, please include the following statement (or similar statement) in your written FOIA request: “ I request a waiver of all fees associated with this request.” In addition, you must include a specific explanation as to why your request for information is in the public interest-not simply your personal interest-and merits a fee waiver.
- Please include your name, preferred telephone number (s), mailing address, and if you wish, your electronic mail address.
Orland Township Road District is a local government unit that maintains the residential streets and public right of way in unincorporated Orland Township. The Highway Commissioner is Brian H. Younker.
Employees: 3 FT